NUTAS (A Non – Invasive Ultrasound Tumor Ablation System)
IT IS A ONE TIME TREATMENT TO ABLATE TUMOR WITHOUT HOSPITALIZATION IN AN OPD
WE HAVE TREATED 195 BREAST CANCER PATIENTS IN OUR CENTRE FROM APRIL, 2014 TO FEBRUARY, 2017 WITH NO RECURRENCE
- Breast Conservancy Therapy Centre.
2.Non Invasive – Non Surgical.
3. A Treatment For Women diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
4. The Only Centre In India.
- A One Time Treatment for Benign / Malign Solid Tumor.
6. Other modalities of treatment i.e. Chemo / Radiotherapy , etc. as recommended by Oncologist to treat with but Surgery can be avoided in any stage of Cancer to treat Tumor.
7. An Indo – China Joint Venture Between INCREDIBLE GROUP, DELHI IN COLLABORATION WITH SHENYANG CHANGJIANGYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. of CHINA
INTRODUCED 1st TIME IN INDIA
An Incredible Equipment To Treat BENIGN / MALIGN Tumors With HIFU Technology
A NON-INVASIVE THERAPY to treat Breast Cancer with the NUTAS
A BOON FOR WOMEN
- A Revolutionary Approach for Tumor Treatment with Remotely Operated Non- Invasive Surgery
2.The Only system in the World to treat with NO DELAY
3. Today breast cancer has emerged as the most common form of cancer among young urban Indian women and the ratio is 1:25 but in USA it is much more i.e. 1:8
4. In India the percentage of women suffering from breast cancer is 27.1% of its population
5.It is being predicted that the number of new cases of breast cancer in India will increase from the current 160,000 to 200,000 by the year 2020 which is an alarming factor
Risk factors of Breast Cancer?
- Personal history of cancer
- Family history involving mother, grand mother/ aunt, sister
- On set of menstruation before the age of 12 years
- First child birth after age 30 years (It can be prevented )
- Breast feeding child for less than 6 months (It can be prevented )
- Late menstrual period after 55 years of age
- Obesity is the major cause in post menopausal which leads to excess production of estrogen ( It can be prevented by healthy diet & regular excercise )
- Induced abortions
- Low vitamin D levels ( It can be prevented )
- Indiscriminate use of hormones ( It can be prevented )
Earliest signs of Breast Cancer in women :
- Lump or thickening in or near breast or in under arm area
- Change in shape or size of breast
- Discharge or tenderness of nipple or inversion ( pulled in ) nipple
- Ridges / pitting of breast swollen look or feel of areola
Diagnosis / Precautions :
- Regular Breast Self examination of breasts for any lump / lymph nodes, once in a monthfollowed by
- Ultrasono Mammography, Mammography ( Preferably by Digital Mammography which can detect cancer in higher bone density, every 2 years between 40 & 50 years of age
- True Cut Biopsy / U.S.Guided Biopsy complete with ER/PR/HER2nue status
- Ultrasound whole body
- MRI / PET SCANNING
Treatments available are :
- Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Brachytherapy, Hormones,Targeted Therapy,etc.
NUTAS CAN BE USED TO REPLACE SURGERY ONLY
Focused High Intensity Ultra Sound Beam to Treat Tumor with 3-D Treatment Planning System under the guidance of color doppler ultrasound images A Non – Invasive Ablation System for in situ ( Benign / Malign ) Tumors in Breast.
Color Doppler Ultrasound Images Guide the whole treatment process with real time assessment of treatment effect to know for effective tumor treatment.
Breast Cancer is a disease which can be treated without Surgery in 0-1 / Non metastasis stage to save the most precious organ the Breast along with adjuvant treatments, as clinically advised by the Oncologist to treat with NUTAS.
NUTAS is a Cancer Treatment of the 21st Century
Imagine being treated for Cancer in an outpatient setting. 2. No Hospital Stay, Non Invasive, No side effect, No Surgery, (Equivalent to Surgery).
Is This a Dream?
- HIFU is Radiation free energy, which kills by focused high intensity ultrasounds in the solid Tumor.
- HIFU treatment has no side-effects than conventional treatments.
- HIFU can be used along with Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy, etc.
- HIFU replaces surgery and it is non-invasive.
- HIFU doesn`t require general anesthesia and a lengthy hospital stay.
It is a One time treatment for the patient to go through , avoids the costly expenses of treatment of cancer , as it eliminates the need of surgical removal of Breast i.e. No Lumpectomy / Radical Mastectomy.
PRINCIPLE of HIFU Technology
Under the guidance of Color Doppler ultrasound images and using degassed water as medium, NUTAS focuses high intensity ultrasound generated in vitro on target lesion inside body. High energy deposition appears in the focal region which destroys tumor cell structure, and results in irreversible coagulative necrosis of tumor tissues.
According to the size, shape, boundary and position of tumor, NUTAS automatically generates treatment scheme by using tumor tomography recognition and 3D reconstruction technologies. Then, by controlling the movement of focused ultrasound to cover the whole tumor, the complete tumor ablation is accomplished.
During the treatment Doctor can see the change of tumor volume in the digital colour Doppler ultrasound images. After the treatment, it can be confirmed that the cancer tissues has been necrosed, the interstitial fiber has disintegrated, the collagen has shattered and the infiltration cells have increased in target region by Pathological analysis of puncture.
The normal conventional method of treating cancer is Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy. This is expensive ,which requires hospitalization if surgery is recommended, cost of medicines, various disposables, post operative care for patient by the Doctor. Reconstruction of breast in case of Mastectomy & trauma to live with , whereas with NUTAS, surgery can be eliminated.
The tumor residue after treatment with NUTAS will be autolysed by phagocytes as it happens in Raditherapy and RFA irrespective of the tumor size.
- It mainly applies to breast cancer at the moment.
2.Theoretically it also applies to liver cancer, pelvic solid tumors, pancreatic cancer and limb sarcoma and clinical trials are under process on the same.
3. Liver Tumors: benign and malignant liver tumors. The tumor which is blocked by rib can be treated by ablating rib or other method to improve the ultrasound path.
4. Pancreatic Tumors: non-icteric pancreatic tumors or pancreatic tumors which have received jaundice reducing treatment.
5. Kidney Tumors: benign and malignant kidney tumors except those with renal vein tumor emboli or inferior vena cava tumor emboli. The tumor which is blocked by rib can be treated by ablating rib or other method to improve the ultrasound path.
6. Soft Tissue Tumors: benign or malignant tumors in soft tissue.
7. Uterine Fibroid.
8. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostatic Cancer.
9. Retroperitoneal, abdominal and pelvic solid tumors with good ultrasound path.
- Tumors in gassy and hollow viscera.
2.Tumors in the central nervous system.
3. Skin with ulcers or infections in the treated region.
4. Skin in the treated region that has been treated by radiotherapy over 45Gy.
5. Tumor thrombi in the vena cava system in the path of an ultrasound wave.
6. Apparent calcification on an arterial vessel wall in the path of an ultrasound wave.
7. Patients with major organ failure.
8. Patients with severe coagulation disorders or definite bleeding tendency.
9. Patients with major organ failure or whose life cycle is estimated to be within 3 months.
10. Tumors are not clearly visible in the matched localization image system.
ADVANTAGES OF NUTAS
- No Surgery ( no knife )
- No General Anesthesia
- No Incision
- No Bleeding
- No Hospitalization
- Immediate return to normal routine
- Completely harmless
- No Toxic or side effects or Harm to the normal & healthy surrounding tissues
- No Dysfunctions of limbs & organs
- No Radiation from NUTAS since it is treated with Ultrasound waves & no damage to normal & healthy tissues
- No Chemotherapy required in primary indications i.e. stage 0 / T1 to treat as per the international staging, which is a painful procedure with side effects & phobia for the patient for loss of hairs & to wait for growth of hairs to lead a normal life but can be recommended by Oncologists as Adjuvant therapy for complete cure.
- It can treat Tumors of various sizes
- It stimulates the immune system of patient
- It enhances the immunity of the body
- It reduces the risk of tumor metastasis rate further in the body immediately after the treatment as the cancer cells will be burnt completely present in the tumor in one sitting
- Theoretically it can be used to treat any Solid Benign / Malign Tumors in ABDOMINAL, STOMACH, PELVIC CAVITY IN MEN / WOMEN, SPERFICIAL ORGANS, LIVER CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, OSTEOSCARCOMA & UTERINE MYOMA / FIBROIDS, etc.
- It greatly improves the quality of life after the treatment for a patient suffering from Tumor
- It greatly reduces the treatment cost to treat the Malignant Tumors and save the patients from the costly treatment of going in for Surgery & various post operative care, etc.
- It is ONE time treatment with no hospitalization expenses to bear for the patient / govt. to bear the same if installed in a govt. hospital
- It is a Boon for the Patient , Surgeons and the govt. to save & treat large number of patients to treat in various govt. hospitals without the need for surgery which is a costly affair for the hospital to procure and maintain various equipment required in any major surgeries & Doctors, staff, etc. to treat which will be saved
- There is no trauma for the patient to go through which is normal with Surgery i.e. Lumpectomy / Mastectomy to treat malignant tumor in the Breast
- More no. of patients can be treated in govt. hospitals / pvt. hospitals & waiting period for treatment will be reduced without any need for hospitalization expenses, etc. to be borne
- It is a win – win situation for the Surgeons, govt. & the patient to get treated with NUTAS as there will be no post operative care required ,etc. if treated with NUTAS
The clinical results indicate that the complete response ( CR ) rate of NUTAS treatment is considerably higher than that of Radiotherapy & Chemotherapy in primary indications but a Malignant tumor in a breast in any stage of breast cancer can be treated successfully with NUTAS alone but Chemo / Radiotherapy to be given as per the advise of Medical Oncologists, etc. The curative effect is definite with NUTAS to treat the tumor.
NUTAS is the safest system to treat benign & malignant tumors in Breast
The birth of NUTAS system fills the blank of Ultra Sound Tumor Therapy and ranks with advanced level in the world to treat with.
The technology was developed in the year 2000 and under trial since 2009 & Clinical trials have been conducting on the same in The First Hospital of China Medical University with clinical reports published in July 19,2010 and after getting the required CE 0197 approval in the year October,2012 the marketing of the same has been started.
Ask to your Surgeon:
- What kind of surgery do you recommend for me?
- Why do I need to have this procedure?
- How much of my breast will be removed?
- What are the risks and side effects of this surgery?
- What are the risks if I decide not to have this surgery?
- What are my options for anesthesia?
- What are the risks of anesthesia?
- What kind of incision am I going to have?
- Will I have a lymph node dissection? If so, how many nodes will be removed?
- What should I know about taking care of my arm after lymph node dissection?
- Will you come to see me after surgery?
- How will I feel after surgery? Will I need pain medication?
- What kind of care will my incision need after surgery?
- Will surgical drains be placed in my chest/underarm area? If so, what do I need to know about them?
- Will I have stitches that need to be removed later?
- How long will I stay in the hospital after the surgery?
- What should I do if I feel like I need more time in the hospital than my insurance will allow?
- How much time should I expect to allow for recovery at home?
- Are there physical therapy exercises I should do after surgery? Do you have any information about exercises that I can take with me?
- How often will I see you for follow-up care after surgery?
- If I have a mastectomy, will I be able to have breast reconstruction?
- When will you have the results of my pathology tests? Will I come in to discuss them, or will we talk over the phone?
- Will my medical insurance cover all charges from you and the hospital?
- When Reconstruction will be possible immediately after surgery or how long one has to wait for?
- How much will it cost?
- What are the precautions and time it will take to heal,etc.?